The Complementary Medicine Rehabilitation Clinic
The Reuth Rehabilitation Hospital Tel Aviv offers a range of professional treatments in the field of complementary medicine rehabilitation under medical supervision and follow up.
The pronounced advantage of the Complementary Medicine Rehabilitation Clinic at the hospital is the unique expertise in rehabilitation – an expertise which does not exist in other places in Israel. Every year the clinic records the highest success rates and it encompasses diverse methods.
The principal objective of complementary medicine rehabilitation is to improve the quality of life and provide a complementary envelope for medical treatment in various fields.
Problems for which the treatments could help are:
- Support during neurological rehabilitation and after CVA
- Support during orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Treatment of pain
- Reduction of stress, pressure, anxiety and depression
- Treatment of sleep disorders
- Reduction of oedemas and blood circulation
- Improvement of the digestive system
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Help with respiratory problems
- Strengthening of stability and improvement of self image
- Prevention, maintenance and improvement of the quality of life
- Hypertension, diabetes, hormonal and gynaecological problems.
The Unit offers a range of complementary treatments for those hospitalized in Reuth, their families and patients in the community.
The treatments are given within the framework of arrangements with the various insurance companies or privately.
Complementary medicine includes a large number of therapeutic approaches.
Within the framework of the clinic a range of treatments are offered including:
- Chinese medicine (acupuncture and Tui Na)
- Massages (Swedish holistic, lymphatic, deep tissue)
And in addition:
- Rehabilitation yoga, based on the Iyengar yoga method, which is suitable for a wide range of medical problems and helps to improve the physical and emotional conditions of the individual. This process supports the patient in the rehabilitation process and increases his rehabilitation potential.
The clinic has a wide range of professionals.
Each patient receives treatment customized for him and a designated and unique treatment program is developed for him. The therapists work in full cooperation with the medical and paramedical teams of the Reuth Rehabilitation Hospital and constitute a part of the multidisciplinary and comprehensive treatment system which is essential for the success of the rehabilitation process.
All the therapists in the Complementary Medicine Rehabilitation Unit are certified therapists, who have undergone lengthy and appropriate training in recognized study frameworks and they have extensive experience in the field.
Rehabilitation in hospitalization
Clinics and Institutes
Research & Development
Hahayil st 2 Tel-Aviv
7, 11, 15, 16, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 43, 52, 53, 58.
Tel Aviv -"HaHagana" Train Station, within walking distance